Generated from FunderCriteria.ProsperSystems.biz
Reload” on each visit to ensure latest version
Last update 2/20/2020 by KHJ
Latest stored at Funders.prospersystems.biz
PROSPER SYSTEMS' and ASSOCIATES’ CURRENT EQUITY FUNDER PREFERENCES
Current Preferences for the Funding organizations to which we consult:
• Locality: US, Canada, Western EU, South/Central America and most of Asia
• Industry: High-Tech, Clean-Tech, Bio-Tech, Patented IT, Entertainment, Oil and Gas, Real Estate, Mining
level 1- us$20K to $200K;
level 3- us$2mm to $50M+ (possibly smaller if can quickly lead to larger investments).
• Level of investment (seed, angel, venture, convertible note): all
• Source (individual, venture, institutional): all
• ROI range per year: 25-50%
• Term: 1-7 years
• Initiation/Consulting Fees (% of funding - range - in advance or with draws): 2-6%, some payable as drawn
• Stage of development (concept, pre-production, production, growing, mature): all
• Advice needs of the fundee acceptable (low, medium, high): medium to high
• Advice availability from funders (low, medium, high): low, medium, high
• Funders’ availability of funds at this time: $5B+
• Required documentation (exec summary, pitch deck, BP, PPM, ...): ES through BP to start, PPM optional
• Application procedures (Intake form, video meeting, face-to-face meeting, demonstration, ...): Intake form and documentation, then video or if close, face-to-face meeting, then additional meetings and demonstration
Neither Prosper Systems, LLC (PS), nor its Founding Member, Kenton H Johnson, are licensed Real Estate or Lending Brokers, Securities Dealers or Investment Advisers. However, PS has an Attorney on its Team, as well as works closely, engages and will have other Licensed individuals or firms on its Team. PS makes no warranties or representations as to the quality of an opportunity, the integrity of the Buyer, Owner or associated Collaborators, or the value of a given transaction. PS is acting only as Collaborator with Buyers, Owners or their Collaborators. All due diligence is the responsibility of Buyers, Owners and their Collaborators.
Kenton Johnson <FundingPreferences@ProsperSystems.biz>, Founding Member, Schedule a Call (with Video options)
Copyright © 2015-2020, Prosper Systems LLC, Denver CO USA.